- Cooling water and vacuuum for giving the final shape and dimention to the melted plastic from the extruder.
- Can be adjusted in third dimension for excellent calibration.
- Designed for serial starting, proper control and easy usage.
- Having vacuum level and water flow control features.
- BVT Vacuum Cooling and Calibration units can be integrated into any extrusion line easily.
|Vacuum Calibration Unit||BVT-1400M||BVT-1400||BVT-1800||BVT-2000|
|Vacuum Pump Capacity(m3h)||65||90||90×2||90×3|
|Vacuum Pump Motor(kW)||2,2||3||3×2||3×3|
|Vacuum Zone (adet)||12||12||12×2||12×3|
|Cooling Water Zone (adet)||6||10||10×2||10×2|
|Traveling Motor Power (kW)||–||0,75||0,75||1,1|
|X movement (mm)||300||500||500||500|
|Y axis adjustment (mm)||50||50||50||50|
|Z axist adjustment (mm)||60||60||60||60|
|Total Installed Power (kW)||2,2||3,75||6,75||11|
L: Length, W: Width, H: Height